We have 2018 1040 Instructions and Form Booklets, which include Form 1040 and Schedules 1 through 6.
- Find Forms and Publications
- Get help from the IRS with your Tax Questions
- Try out the IRS Interactive Tax Assistant
- Make a Payment or set up a Payment Schedule
- Learn about Credits & Deductions
- Do you need to File a Tax Return this year?
- Contact the Taxpayer Advocate Service Online or by calling 1-973-921-4043
Order Tax Forms by Phone: 1-800-829-3676.
Federal Tax Assistance by Phone: 1-800-829-1040. Available Monday - Friday, 7 am - 7 pm.
Tax Assistance for Hearing Impaired Individuals (TDD): 1-800-829-4059.
Local IRS Office: 1719 Route 10 East, Parsippany, NJ 07054. 973-808-0821. Open Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
VITA – Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
The VITA Program is authorized by the IRS to provide free help in preparing tax returns for seniors and moderate income people.
Returns are done at the Library.
Appointments are required. Visit the adult circulation desk or
call 908-204-3031, ext. 2 to schedule an appointment.
This service is sponsored by The Friends of the Bernards Township Library.
- Visit the NJ State Website
- Download Tax Forms
- File for free with NJeFile
- Make Income Tax Payments
- Order Tax Forms by Phone: 800-323-4400
- Tax Assistance by Phone: 609-292-6400. Available Mon. - Fri., 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Local NJ Tax Office: 75 Veterans Memorial Dr. East Suite 103 Somerville, NJ 08876
609-292-6400 Mon. - Fri., 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.