1. Open Safari and navigate to BernardsLibrary.org. Click the options button (three lines) in the upper right corner.
Select “My Account” on the menu that pops open on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. Click the share button at the bottom of the screen (the arrow in the square).
3. From the share menu, tap is “Add to Home Screen”. You may have to scroll up to see this option.
4. On the next screen, select Add in the top right corner. The direct link to your account should now show on your
1. Navigate to your Chrome web browser.
2. Enter BernardsLibrary.org in the text bar and press “Enter” or “Go.” Click the options button (three lines) in the
upper right corner. Select “My Account” on the menu that pops open on the right hand side of the screen.
3. Tap on the three dots in the top corner. Select “Add To Home Screen”. Then select “Add” on the next screen.
Are you using another device? Do you need further assistance with your iPhone or Android?
Please visit our Tech Teens, generally available Tuesday-Thursday 3-5pm and Saturday 12-2pm.
Please call the Reference Desk at 908-204-3031 ext. 4 for more information.