Hours and Location
Regular Library Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 9:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Summer Library hours during the months of July and August through Labor Day:
- Monday - Thursday: 9:30am to 9:00pm
- Friday: 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Sunday - CLOSED
- January 1 (Monday) New Year's Day - Closed
- January 15 (Monday) Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Closed
- February 19 (Monday) President's Day - Closed
- March 30 (Friday) Good Friday - Closed
- April 1 (Sunday) - Closed
- May 28 (Monday) Memorial Day - Closed
- July 4 (Wednesday) Independence Day - Closed
- September 3 (Monday) Labor Day - Closed
- October 8 (Monday) Columbus Day - Closed
- November 21 (Wednesday) Day before Thanksgiving - Close at 5:00pm
- November 22 (Thursday) Thanksgiving Day - Closed
- November 23 (Friday) Day after Thanksgiving - Closed
- December 24 (Monday) Christmas Eve - Closed
- December 25 (Tuesday) Christmas Day - Closed
- December 31 (Monday) New Year's Eve - Close at 3:00pm
The Library is located at:
32 South Maple Avenue, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
FROM ROUTE 78 WESTBOUND: Take Exit 36 "Basking Ridge/Warrenville". Turn right at light at end of exit ramp, and follow King George Road (Route 527) towards Basking Ridge. King George Road runs into Valley Road and into Stonehouse Road. Proceed to the fifth traffic light and bear right at the fork just before this light (Lyons Mall is straight ahead) on to South Finley Avenue. Go under the railroad trestle, and through the next two traffic lights. After the second light [Ridge High school is on your right], continue .3 mile and turn right on Collyer Lane. At the bottom of the hill turn left onto South Maple Avenue and continue .6 mile. The Library is on your right, just past Lindbergh Lane.
FROM ROUTE 78 EASTBOUND: From Route 78 Eastbound, exit at Route 287 North and follow the directions "From 287 Southbound or Northbound" below.
FROM ROUTE 287 SOUTHBOUND OR NORTHBOUND: Take Exit 30A "North Maple Avenue". Follow exit ramp and merge into North Maple Avenue traffic. This is the correct direction on North Maple, and just 2 miles from the Library. Continue through the light at Madisonville Road, on into town, and bear left at the fork where road changes to South Maple Avenue. The Library is immediately on the left.
FROM ROUTE 80 EASTBOUND OR WESTBOUND: Exit at Route 287 South and follow the directions "From Route 287 Southbound or Northbound" above. Parking is available in the Library lots accessible from Maple Avenue to the north of the Library building or in the lower-level lot down Lindbergh Lane to the south of the building. There is also a municipal lot opposite the Library on Maple Avenue.