Pickup hours are Monday-Thursday, 11-7, Friday 11-5 and Sunday 1-4.
You must call at least 15 minutes before closing to arrange a pickup.
How it Works:
1. Place a hold on a book, audiobook, or movie. You may place a hold by:
- Placing a hold online in the library catalog.
- Emailing us at email@example.com.
- Calling the Library at 908-204-3031 option 4
- Texting us at 908-365-0776.
Not sure exactly what you want? Fill out the What Should I Read Next form and we'll prepare a bundle of books for you.
Do you need something printed? Fill out our printing form and pick it up curbside!
2. Wait for the Library to tell you the item(s) are available.
When your item(s) is ready for pickup, you will receive a notification by phone, text or email.
3. You may pick up your items the NEXT DAY after receiving your notification. 15 minutes before you plan to pickup, call 908-204-3031 option 1. You will need to confirm your name and library card number. We are unable to arrange for pickup via email or text.
4. Upon arriving at the Library Parking Lot, park in one of the 3 designated spaces in the library's back lot (parallel to the library building). If these spots are full, please pull into another spot until a Curbside Spot is free. Please have a mask on, open your trunk and return to/stay in your car. Your items will be delivered to your car by a staff member. If you need further assistance, please call the Curbside Team at 908-204-3031 ext. 1.
Please return your items when they are due but no new late fines will be charged through May 1, 2021.
Things to Know
We are not accepting any donations at this time.
Items not picked up within seven days will be returned to the shelves.