Virtual Library Updates and Resources
The Bernards Township Library remains here to serve you, despite our closure. We understand that you may have some questions regarding your library services. Please find the answers below.
- Are there any library resources I can use while the library is closed?
Yes, plenty! The Library has a large array of digital resources including:
- Books and Audiobooks (Hoopla, cloudLibrary, Tumblebooks)
- Magazines (RBDigital)
- Comics and Graphic Novels (RBDigital)
- Music (Hoopla)
- Movies and TV Shows (Hoopla, Kanopy)
- Test Preparation (Mometrix)
Our staff has also created a collection of resources for Children, Families and Adults:
- Helpful Resources for Children and Families
- Bernards Township Library Storytimes on Youtube
- Helpful Resources for Adults
- What Should I Read Next?
- What if my items are due? Will I accrue late fees?
Checked-out items that will be due during the closure period will not accrue a fine.
- Can I drop off my materials in outdoor book drops?
Please keep everything until the library reopens. You will not accrue any late fees while the library is closed.
- What if some of my holds are ready for pick up?
Holds that are listed as ready for pick-up will be held at the library for you until we reopen. Please disregard the pick-up by date listed in your account. No new holds can be placed until the library reopens.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for daily activities and ideas. If you have any questions or are in need of any assistance, please email email@example.com, text us at 908-365-0776, or complete our Ask the Librarian form.