COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) Updates and Resources
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our library users and staff, and we look forward to the time when we can be enjoying the library together again. In the meantime, please check out all that we have to offer online! Should you have any questions or are in need of assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 908-365-0776.
Changes to Operations
- All programming is cancelled until further notice.
- The VITA tax perparation program will resume when the library reopens. VITA is committed to serving all those who had appointment and other LOCAL low and moderate income tax-payers.
Important Questions Regarding Service While We are Closed to the Public
The Bernards Township Library remains here to serve you, despite our closure. We understand that you may have some questions regarding your library services. Please find the answers below. Check back as things may change in the coming days.
- Are there any library resources I can use while the library is closed?
Yes. The Library has a large array of digital resources that can be accessed by visiting www.bernardslibrary.org/downloadables
- What if my items are due? Will I accrue late fees?
Checked-out items that will be due during the closure period will not accrue a fine.
- Can I drop off my materials in outdoor book drops?
Please keep everything until the library reopens. You will not accrue any late fees while the library is closed.
- What if some of my holds are ready for pick up?
Holds that are listed as ready for pick-up will be held at the library for you until we reopen. Please disregard the pick-up by date listed in your account. No new holds can be placed until the library reopens.
Access the Library from Home
- Books and Audiobooks (Hoopla, Cloud Library, Tumblebooks)
- Magazines (RBDigital)
- Music (Hoopla)
- Movies and TV Shows (Hoopla, Kanopy)
- Online Tutoring (Mometrix)
- Helpful Resources for Children and Families
- Bernards Township Library Storytimes on Youtube
- Helpful Resources for Adults