Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- Bernards Township posts a Community Quick Links filled with contact information for local offices, groups and organizations.
- Learn to manage your money and protect your personal information at Consumer.gov.
- Report and find out about dangerous products at Recalls.gov.
- Visit the Consumer Information site created by the Federal Trade Commission for tips and links to many helpful government tools.
- The New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs Website provides information on how to avoid scams, file complaints and much more.
- Visit NJ-211 to find assistance in New Jersey. Topics cover basic needs, veteran and senior services, and volunteerism.
- Aging & Disabilities Resource Connections lists services and benefits for health and home care needs, housing, insurance and more.
- Have your name removed from telemarketer lists by signing up for the Do Not Call Registry.
- Opt out of unwanted emails and junk mail by registering with the Direct Marketing Association.
- Make sure your donations reach those you want to help. Charity Navigator rates charitable organizations based on their financial health, accountability and transparency.
- The Federal Trade Commission has an excellent Consumer Information site with tips on what to consider before donating to a charity.
NJ Legal Assistance
- Visit the New Jersey Courts site for contact information, calendars, schedules, forms, jury information, and links to other programs and services.
- Use this site for access to a copy of the New Jersey Statutes database of the Rutgers University School of Law - Newark.
- Use LSNJLAW to find legal forms, manuals, and articles to help answer legal questions, get help with legal problems and more.
- Visit the Central Jersey Housing Resource Center to learn about affordable home purchasing and rentals.