Book Your Time at the Library!
- Browsing will be by appointment only. 45 minute appointments will be available every hour, on the hour. Please book an appointment below.
- Computer use is available by special appointment only, for a maximum of 45 minutes. Please select "Book a Computer" below. You must have a library card to print. You do not need a second appointment if you wish to browse the collection while you are at the library.
- If you plan to visit the children's and upstairs areas during your visit, you do not need two separate appointments. Book your appointment for the area where you plan to spend the most time.
- Visits are limited to 1 per day.
- If you would like a same-day appointment, please call the library at 908-204-3031 option 4.
- Just want to print something? Fill out our printing form and pick it up curbside!
On June 24th, Governor Murphy announced that libraries may reopen to the public with a limited capacity. This means we will be able to accommodate 10 people in the children’s room at a time, and 20 people in the adult area. The teen area will be accessible by staff only. Services are limited to computer use and browsing for materials.
We strongly encourage people to continue to place holds in our catalog and contact us via phone, email or text. However, if you choose to visit us in person, we ask that you adhere to these guidelines, for the safety of all:
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- Social distancing should be maintained. Please stand at least six feet apart from staff and other patrons.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and must be used upon entering
- The Teen Space, Study and meeting rooms are not available
- Browsing the Teen Space is available through a virtual Zoom Meeting, for more information click here.
- Working and studying are not permitted inside the building
- Seating is not available
- Lingering is discouraged, please keep your visit as short as reasonably possible
Please stay home, if you or a family member:
- Feel unwell
- Have a fever
- Have been or think you have been in contact with someone who is sick
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page for more information.