Bernards Township Library now offers popular magazines that can be downloaded free to your PC, tablet, or mobile device such as an iPad/iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire, Blackberry, or Nook. See below for how to get started!
Create a library Zinio Collection account
- Go to the library's Zinio Collection page. Browse the collection and click on a magazine to check out.
- Click on "Create New Account" if you don't already have one. Enter the required information including your library card number, first name, last name, email address and a password and click "Next"
- Once your library collection account is validated, click "Start Reading"
- Your magazine is now checked out and available to read in your Zinio.com account
Create a free Zinio.com account to start reading
- After checking out your magazine, a Zinio.com window will open and prompt you to log in.
- If you are new to Zinio.com, register for a new account. You can use the same credentials as your library Zinio Collection account.
- Your personal reading account is now activated and your magazine is available in the Your Library tab on Zinio.com
Install the Zinio Reader App
- Visit your device's app store to download and install the free Zinio Reader app. Note: Use the Zinio app only to read your magazines. Browse and check out new issues of library magazines using a Web browser.
* Zinio Reader app compatibility includes PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire / Kindle Fire HD, Blackberry, WIndows 8 and Nook HD/HD+
Click the logo below to get started!
Zinio for Libraries - New Interface June 2013 from RBdigital from Recorded Books on Vimeo .